mexzcglobal
MOM APPLIES THIS REMEDY TO HER BABY, SHORTLY AFTER HE DIES. BE CAREFUL WITH THIS, MOMS! MOM APPLIES THIS REMEDY TO HER BABY, SHORTLY AFTER HE DIES. BE CAREFUL WITH THIS, MOMS!
It might be hard to believe, after all, many of us had used Vick VapoRub. It seems like a harmless ointment, effective for fever,... MOM APPLIES THIS REMEDY TO HER BABY, SHORTLY AFTER HE DIES. BE CAREFUL WITH THIS, MOMS!

It might be hard to believe, after all, many of us had used Vick VapoRub. It seems like a harmless ointment, effective for fever, nasal congestion, and many other affections.

But this case will make people question its use, especially moms and dads with small children because it could bring fatal consequences to them. A Mexican mother tells her tragedy to warn other parents and avoid someone else going through what she’s living: the loss of her 2-years-old baby. When she came back from work, she came into her baby’s room. When she got near to kiss him, she felt he had a fever. She imagined it was just a common cold and thought about a home remedy to relieve him. She rubbed Vick VapoRub on his chest, back, and under his nose to help him breathe. She tucked him up and laid down next to him. She was tired, so she fell asleep next to her baby. She carried him and took it to the hospital to save him. But, sadly, everything was pointless, the baby had been dead for hours. The medical report stated the child died due to in×ammation in the respiratory track, produced by the camphor contained in the famous ointment.

Loading...

Subscribe

Receive Tips to Help Improve Your Health and Living Conditions.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Rawlings

No comments so far.

Be first to leave comment below.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close AD
Loading...
Get Lifesyle / Health Tips Free

Get Lifesyle / Health Tips Free

Subscribe to receive tips to help improve your health and living conditions.

You have Successfully Subscribed!