People have used birth control methods for thousands of years. Today, we have many safe and effective birth control methods available to us.
All of us who need birth control want to find the method that is best for us. If you’re trying to choose, learning about each method may help you make your decision. Use the list of birth control methods above to read about the methods.
Only you can decide what is best for you.
Birth Control Options
2. Birth Control Sponge (Today Sponge)
3. Birth Control Patch
4. Birth Control Vaginal Ring (NuvaRing)
5. Birth Control Pills
6. Birth Control Shot (Depo-Provera)
7. Birth Control Implant (Implanon and Nexplanon)
8. Female Condom
9. Breastfeeding as Birth Control
10.Cervical Cap (FemCap)
11.Pull Out Method (Withdrawal)
12.Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception)
15.Sterilization for Women (Tubal Ligation)
19.Fertility Awareness-Based Methods (FAMs)