1. You Can’t Tell When You Have Bad Breath
2. Bad Breath is Caused by Some Foods We Eat
3. If You Have Good Dental Hygiene You Won’t Have Bad Breath
4. Bad Breath Can Come From the Stomach
So, we’ve established that the most common cause of bad breath is from bad oral hygiene, but what about that rumour that bad breath can come from the stomach?
‘You can get some odours from the stomach, it’s quite rare, but people do get reflux or acid indigestion, so foods that they’ve eaten can come back up and cause odours and smells,’ James explains.
A common misperception is that bad breath arises from the stomach, when in reality, it’s only a small percentage.
5. Brushing Your Teeth After Breakfast Does not Get Rid of Breakfast Breath
6. Mouthwash is Just a Short Term Solution for Bad Breath