Some women in all parts of the world battle against facial hair. However, the worrisome of this facial hair depends on the amount and consistency. While permanent facial hair removal for women through cosmetic procedures can become very expensive and even potentially dangerous, we have listed some natural facial hair removal alternatives for women..
1. Potatoes and Lentil
One of the best remedy for removal of facial hair for women, combining potatoes with lentil will help solve your fuzzy problem. The solution is known to bleach your hair in a natural way by using these two main ingredients and a few other minor ones. All you have to do is gather these contents and begin:
– Yellow lentil – 1 bowl
– Potato – 1
– Lemon juice – 4 tablespoons
– Honey – 1 tablespoon
– Dry and clean cloth
– Take the bowl of yellow lentil, add water and let it set over the night.
– Peel your potato and crush it into pieces, afterwards placing it in a bowl.
– The following day, strain the lentil and grind it up until you obtain a paste-like substance.
– Take your potato (crushed) and squeeze the juice out of the pieces.
– Add the potato juice to the lentil, as well as the self-squeezed lemon juice and honey. Stir all of the ingredients together.
– Apply the paste to the designated area and leave it for around half an hour (the paste should dry on your skin during this time).
– Use the clean cloth to rub away the dried potato and lentil paste and rinse the area with cold water afterwards.
– Repeat 2 or 3 times every two weeks for the best results.
2. Wheat bran, Milk and Rosewater
Regarded as a highly nutritious super food. Also, bran (the result of wheat grain refinement) is considered a better way for facial hair remover. There are several ways in which you can use wheat bran for removing facial hair, but we will focus on the details involving milk, turmeric and gram flour.
– Wheat bran – 1 tablespoon
– Milk (fresh) – 1 tablespoon
– Gram flour – 1 tablespoon
– Turmeric powder – ¼ teaspoon
– Take your bowl and add the tablespoons of wheat bran, gram flour and milk and the ¼ teaspoon of turmeric.
– Thoroughly stir the ingredients together into a paste.
– Distribute the mixture evenly across your face and allow it to dry naturally (it should take roughly twenty minutes).
– Wet the tips of your fingers and use circular movements to scrub the solution on your face for about five minutes.
– Wash your face with cold water.
– Even though this might not be the fastest solution for removing facial hair, it will help you in the long run. For the most pleasing results, repeat twice every week.
3. Papaya and Aloe Vera
Using papaya will not only help you remove hair from your face, but it will also successfully exfoliate your skins, therefore removing dead cells. The reason why papaya works so well for facial hair removal for women is that it contains papain, a powerful enzyme that can break down follicles and prevent hair from growing. The Aloe Vera helps by naturally hydrating your skin and healing it after the hair removal. It is an excellent home remedy for even the most sensitive of skin types. Learn how to prepare the recipe below.
– Aloe Vera gel – 3 tablespoons
– Papaya (powder or paste) – 1 tablespoon
– Mustard oil – 1 tablespoon
– Favorite essential oil – 2 drops
– Gram flour – ¼ tablespoon
– Turmeric – ¼ tablespoon
– Olive oil – 1 teaspoon
– Dry and clean cloth
– Take almost all of the ingredients (the aloe vera gel, papaya powder or paste, mustard oil, essential oil, gram flour and turmeric) and mix all of them thoroughly, until you obtain a consistent paste.
– Use the paste on the region from which you want to remove hair, in the opposite way your hair grows.
– Let the mixture sit for around a quarter of an hour or twenty minutes, until it dries.
– Use the cloth to rub the area in the opposite way your hair grows until the substance is removed.
– Rinse the region with warm water and pat it with the cloth.
– Use the olive oil (or any other moisturizer of your choice) to hydrate your skin.
– You should repeat the process three or four times weekly. In approximately three months, you will be entirely hair free in the area.
4. Oatmeal and Banana
With only two simple ingredients, this solution will work like a charm for exfoliating your skin and removing facial hair.
– Banana (ripe) – 1
– Oatmeal – 1 to 2 teaspoons
– Crush up the banana.
– Add one or two teaspoons to the crushed banana and mix the two ingredients together.
– Use circular movements to rub the mixture on your skin for about fifteen minutes.
– In the end, wash the mixture off of your face with water.
– You should do this two times every week.
5. Egg, Corn Flour and Sugar
This remedy is cheap yet effective and can be achived at home. It will help you get rid of hair on your face and clean your skin naturally.
– Egg – 1
– Sugar – 1 tablespoon
– Corn flour – ½ tablespoon
– Extract the egg white and whisk it, adding the corn flour and sugar.
– Apply to the region on your face you want to remove hair from.
– Leave it to dry naturally (about twenty minutes).
– Peel the mask off.
– You should apply this remedy 3 to 4 times per week so you can get the best outcome.
Tumeric is used for a wide range of home solutions for removing hair on the face and it will protect your skin from getting infected. Some of the most popular solutions for facial hair removal for women involving turmeric are the ones with Indian nettle or chickpea flour.
– Turmeric – 2 teaspoons
– Clean cloth
– Add just enough water to the two teaspoons of turmeric to make a small paste (thin consistency).
– Choose the area you want to remove hair from and apply the paste directly.
– Let it dry on its own for about a quarter of an hour.
– Wet a clean cloth and wipe the area (in the opposite direction your hair grows).
– If you repeat the solution often for a couple of weeks, you will enjoy amazing results.
7. Honey and Lemon
These two ingredients works just as well for naturally removing hair as they do for refreshing lemonades. Both ingredients have numerous properties and health benefits that make them a lovely alternative to commercial products and removers.
– Honey (4 tablespoons)
– Lemon juice (1 tablespoon)
– Clean cloth
– Take one tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice and place it in a bowl.
– Put four tablespoons of honey in the bowl and stir them with the juice.
– You will get a paste, which you should apply directly on the area you want to clean up.
– Leave the mixture on for twenty minutes and then take it off with a moist cloth.
You have to repeat the remedy at least three times a week and you will see the results in a couple of months.