Body odour is a serious issue and could be an embarrassment for you because people may tend to avoid you for this. Keep your body clean. Sometimes regular bathing routine might not be the only solution. Shave those underarms. Cut back on odor-triggering foods.
What causes Body Odour is the sweat that mix up with bacteria that takes birth in a moist and a warm environment. Here’s how to naturally get rid of body odor
Causes of Bad Body Odour:
-Bacteria mixed with Sweat
-Deficiencies of nutrient in the body
1. Baking Soda – This helps absorb moisture from the skin, it can absorb sweat and reduce body odor. Plus, it kills bacteria and works like a natural deodorant.
-Take some Baking Soda in a bowl5 Foods That Causes Body Odor
-Pour some drops of lemon juice to it
-Apply it over the area that sweat the most and your underarms
-Leave it for 5 min
2. Apple Cider Vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is a powerful bacteria-fighting ingredient. It also helps eliminate body odor by balancing the pH level of your skin.
-Take a glass of warm water
-Drop 2 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar into it
3. Turnip – Contains antibacterial properties that help kill odor-causing bacteria. Plus, they are a good source of vitamin C and many other nutrients that help combat body odor.
-Take 2-3 Turnip
-Cut them into small slices
-Extract their juice
-Apply it over your odour prone area
-Let it sit in its place for 15 min
-Take a shower
-Repeat this process daily in the morning
4. Witch Hazel – Witch hazel can lower the skin’s pH level and make it impossible for odor-causing bacteria to survive. Plus, its astringent properties contract skin pores and help reduce the production of sweat.
-Soak a cotton ball in witch hazel.
-Dab it under your arms.
-Do this whenever your body smells. It will work like an antiperspirant.
5. Tomato Juice
-Take 2 -3 tomatoes
-Extract their juice
-Mix the juice with your bathing water
-Take a bath of it
-Repeat this process daily
6. Tea Tree Oil – It has antibacterial as well as antiseptic properties to kill bacteria present on the skin and eliminate body odor. Also being an astringent, tea tree oil controls sweating.
-Fill some water in a spray bottle
-Pour few drops of Tea Tree Oil into it
-Spray it over your underarms and body part that sweat the most
7. Lemon Juice – This is great for treating body odor. The acidic property of lemon juice helps lower the skin’s pH level, which in turn makes it difficult for odor-producing bacteria to survive.
-Cut one fresh lemon into two halves.
-Rub one half of the lemon on your underarms. Make sure the juice gets onto your skin.
-Allow it to dry on its own, and then take your shower.
-Do this once daily until the odor is gone completely.