As a pregnant mom, wondering whether that little bundle of joy inside you is a pretty little girl or a cute little boy is a question with which you’re probably familiar. Common sense dictates that increasing your chances of conceiving a boy or a girl are old wives tales. But, what if there is some truth to these legends? And,can certain symptoms indicate that you’ll be a proud mom of a baby boy? As incredible as it sounds, it is rather true! Here we learn more about baby boy symptoms during early pregnancy .
Some of the noticeable symptoms of having baby boy during pregnancy are:
1. Tummy Positioning:
- Tummy positioning is one of the common signs that indicates that you will give birth to a baby boy.
- When you are carrying low, it clearly indicates that you are carrying a baby boy in your womb.
2. Urine Color:
- Apparently the color of your urine changes during pregnancy. The coloration of the urine indicates that you are carrying a baby boy.
- Varied reports and other sources claim that if your urine appears dark it means that you are carrying a boy while cloudy white urine means that you are carrying a girl.
3. Acne Outbursts:
- During pregnancy, the hormonal balance of the body changes and you experience several physical transformations.
- The onset of pimples is one of the signs that indicate you’re pregnant with boy symptoms.
4. Breast Size:
- During pregnancy, your breasts tend to become larger as they prepare for breast milk supply and nurturing your newborn baby.
- For most women, the left breast is always slightly bigger than the right one.
- However, when you carry a baby boy your right breast becomes bigger than the left one.
5. Cold Feet:
- The constant sensation of cold feet during pregnancy is one of the clear indications that you are carrying a baby boy.
6. Heart Rate:
- During routine prenatal checkups, the doctor regularly measures the heart rate of your unborn baby.
7. Hair Growth:
- Another common sign to indicate you of having a baby boy is your hair growth rate.
- When your hair grows faster than the usual rate, it is a clear indication.
8. Food Cravings:
- When you are pregnant with a baby boy, you would have a huge craving for sour foods or salty foods.
9. Sleeping Position:
- During pregnancy, you often feel exhausted and tired easily.
- In such condition, if you sleep more on your left side it indicates of you having a baby boy.
10. Dry Hands:
- Drying and cracking of hands is another viable signs to indicate that you are pregnant with a boy symptoms.
11. No Morning Sickness:
- When you are not experiencing the early symptoms of pregnancy like morning sickness or nausea, it is a symptom of having a baby boy.
12. Weight Gain:
- Along with a round belly, the nature of your weight gain significantly indicates that you’re having symptoms of baby boy during pregnancy.
- When you carry a baby boy, the extra pounds are mostly visible to your stomach. However, in the case of baby girls the mother gains weight all over their body including face.