Serious illnesses will affect your entire body if you do not treat your liver properly.
The liver produces proteins with the help of vitamin K. These proteins are very important in blood clotting. Breaking down old or damaged blood cells is also one of the liver’s properties.
Without a doubt, this organ plays a major role in all of the metabolic processes in the body. The liver cells break down fats and produce energy in a fat metabolism.
It is also known that the liver is able to regenerate on its own. The liver is one of the most significant and powerful organs in our bodies. It is not difficult to treat it right and keep it healthy.
If you haven’t been taking care of this organ, the possibilities of getting many diseases and illnesses will be huge. The damage of the liver can lead to even worse problems.
The most common causes of liver damage are having an unhealthy diet, being overweight, excessive alcohol consumption and some medications.
Tamarind has long been a part of traditional healing techniques in Africa and Asia. Generally, it is important for the improvement of the cardiovascular system and soothing of the gastrointestinal distress. However, it offers a variety of additional health benefits,which makes it a truly amazing natural cure.
The tamarind fruit is able to fight against almost all liver problems. Besides being able to detoxify your body, it can also eliminate the fat in your liver.
Improving your digestion, protecting the liver, lowering the cholesterol, curing any problems with the bile and improving your overall health are also some of its health benefit
Recipe for treating fatty liver disease and hepatitis:
- The first thing you need to do is to put two handfuls of peeled tamarind in a blender. Then, add one liter of water. You need to mix it well. The next step is to strain the mixture. You can consume this beverage during the day.
- Put 25 well-washed tamarind leaves in a pot with 1 liter of water, if you want to prepare a tamarind tea. You need to boil the mixture for 15-20 minutes. Leave it to cool down.
Even though we recommend drinking the tea unsweetened, you can add some honey or brown sugar if you want.
If you want to cure your problems with the liver and improve your health, drink this tea twice a day, one cup in the morning, and one cup in the evening.
Here is how you can use the tamarind – Health benefits of the tamarind:
- Tamarind can help you to normalize the procession and reduce the constipation. Simply boil some tamarind fruit and eat a few tablespoons. You should quickly feel some relief.
- This fruit can reduce the level of acidity in the body and enhance the functioning of bile in the liver.
- Tamarind has been known as a possibility for the treatment of dysentery.
- Malarial fever can be reduced by only drinking the tea from tamarind leaves.
- The huge amount of vitamin C, found in tamarind, acts as a potent antioxidant. Vitamin C is important for maintaining the body functions more and preserving healthy gums.
- By reducing the level of harmful cholesterol (LDL), the tamarind is capable of helping cardiovascular health.
- The tamarind leaves can be used to fight intestinal infections in children.
- Hepatitis can be reduced by simply eating tamarind.
- Antioxidants in tamarinds include phenols and naringenin, which are considered to help in the fight against some cancers.
- Important nutrients found in tamarind include thiamin, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, fiber, calcium and niacin. Thehigh levels of these nutrients make the tamarind a real “super fruit.”If you enjoyed and learned something new, please do not forget to share this article with your friends. In that way you are going to help your friends and free them from their liver problems.
This article is open source and free to re-blog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. By making the information available to everyone, we are able to help someone in need. Have a nice day!