“To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” This quote by Buddha is a life moto of highly healthy people.
Don’t think that highly healthy people are crazy about their health, but they just develop effective habits to keep a good well-being. Nowadays there is no perfect formula for long life, physical health and happiness, but according to a large number of researches on health and longevity,
these 7 habits will significantly improve your health and will make you feel better and happier day by day.
1. They are organized and disciplined: If you want to be healthy, you should try to become organized. Being organized may lead to feeling more in control and having more mental energy. It will help you succeed in everything and do things on time.
Highly healthy people prefer to work out in the morning every day. It requires good self-discipline and organization, because the person who works out at 6am before work has to do a lot of prep work.
They pack the gym bag in advance and have a breakfast ready in the fridge. Being organized will help you become healthier.
2. They take care of their health: In our busy lives, it’s very easy to neglect the healthy habits that keep us feeling great and eating right. Highly healthy people usually have a habit to prioritize their health
They often prefer to dedicate time to different sport games and activities than to meet with friends for drinks. Moreover, they are very fastidious about their nutrition. Healthy people usually have a bunch of homemade food they have made beforehand.
They always avoid fast food because they find it very harmful. They drink enough water throughout the day. Water gives us energy, cleans out our body and helps its systems function well. Such life choices provide us good health and wonderful mood
3. They have an exercise schedule: Exercise and other physical activity are not only good for you, but they are also a fun way to spend time. Highly healthy people use sports as a tool to maintain the body in a good form. That’s why they set aside time for exercise in the mornings and evenings.
Due to the high level of self-organization, they easily stick to the exercise schedule. They think that active lifestyle and regular sports will help them live longer
4. They get enough sleep: A good night’s sleep is an essential part of both physical and mental well-being. It’s scientifically proved that sleep plays a critical role in immune function, memory, learning, metabolism and other vital functions.
That’s why healthy people value a good night’s sleep. It is very important to wake up and go to sleep at the same time, because your body works according to a certain regime. We know that going without sleep for too long makes us feel terrible, because lack of sleep can increase cortisol levels. The choice of highly healthy people is always to enjoy a good night’s sleep, because it can make them feel ready to take on the world.
5. They plan out meals: Healthy people try to move more and snack less. Eating impulsively or snacking when they are bored or in a bad mood is not their pair of shoes.
This is one of the unhealthiest habits of many people. It is necessary to eat 4-5 times a day. Highly healthy people are devoted to packed meals and try not to reach for a bag of chips. Plus, they are regular customers at a grocery shop. These people believe that healthy foods nourish their body with all necessary vitamins and minerals