The middle section of your body is the most stubborn part where most of the fat accumulates. And once you get the muffin top it’s next to impossible to get rid of it. Everyone who’s tried can tell you how stubborn and resilient is that muffin top. But rest assure that we have the perfect combination for muffin top elimination in no time. Just follow our advices and you’ll slip into that favorite pair of jeans in not time.
For flat and toned abs you’ll need a healthy diet and ….crunches!
Start lying on the back with knees bent at a 90 degree angle. Think of forming a curved in stomach by pulling you belly button in towards your spine and then curl your truck up. Keep your head and neck tall and in line with your body. Keep pulling in towards your spine during the whole movement. Repeat 3 series with 25 repetitions each.
Eliminate the muffin top with …. A one leg plank hydrant
Start with a plank positioning your hands on the floor. Pull one knee towards your chest, without touching the ground. Push your leg back out and up so that it’s behind you at a 45 degrees angle. Hold in that position for two seconds and return your knee to your chest. After 10 repetitions do the same with the other leg. Repeat 2 sets with 10 repetitions for each leg.
Belly button fat:
Tone your belly button fat with …. the downward dog to plank sequence
Best Exercise To Lose The Muffin Top At Home
- Start the exercise kneeling on all four and position your wrists a bit in front of your shoulders.
- Position your knees at hip width and curl your toes under.
- Exhale and lift your knees up from the floor reaching your sit bones toward the ceiling, and straighten your legs in a downward dog position, pushing through your heels.
- Stay in that position for five deep breaths.
- Inhale and move your weight towards into plank.
- Hold like that and exhale pushing into a downward dog position.
- Repeat the exercise 5 times, holding for 5 breaths each time. Rest in between if you need to.