Either men admit it or not, they absolutely desire flat tummy on their girls. Speaking from experience, I was a size 14 with the kinda butt Jennifer Lopez is famous for. I had moved up from a size 8 and frankly speaking, I loved my shape till the football rounded tummy started poking up.
Many research till I got the body I could absolutely rock. P.S I’m a size 10 now and my booty is more of Rihanna’s size now, Let’s goto business Read How you can flat your tummy with simple tips.
1. You need to cut your food intake:
Food business is never to be joked with still you don’t have to take food proportions equal to your tummy size.
Limit your daily intake to small but nourishing proportions about four times daily.
Don’t skip breakfast or lunch totally as it makes u consume more during your next meal.
2. Regularly drinking water, especially in the morning, can increase our digestive power and reduce metabolic waste that could have built up in our immune system. Also, bloated stomach can be avoided by drinking water regularly.
Apart from eliminating toxins from the body, water helps to burn fat and calories, so it reduces the feelings of hunger avoiding putting on weight by overeating.
3. Digestion begins in the mouth, and without proper chewing, food is not well-digested. Better-digested food means less gas and bloating.
4. Don’t eat anything for two to three hours before sleep. Your body slows down when you sleep, which will prevent your body from digesting the food in your stomach properly.
You are also much less active in the evenings and at night, which means that your body is more likely to store the calories you consume late at night and somehow this usually ends up on our tummy.
5. Cabbage, carrots, cucumbers, pears, tomatoes, bananas, apples, pineapples and berries are all good foods to eat. They really helped with my flatter tummy challenge.
6. Sit ups ( Abs Crunch)
I’m not a daily exercise fan but I did the sit ups daily. Although, I stopped after seeing results.
To do the sit ups, Lie down on the floor with your hands on your side and you knees bent.Keep your feet on the ground and sit up.Repeat 10 times and increase the amount you do daily.