There are changes you can make now to keep your breasts firm as long as possible. If you want to learn about the methods you can try to keep your breasts from sagging, then you’re on the right spot!
Below are 11 ways To Prevent Your Brɇasts From Sagging
1. Wear a Bra that suits your Breast. If you want to wear a bra, it’s very important to make sure it fits correctly.
2. Always Wear a Bra when you Exercise. Doing exercises that cause your breasts to bounce up and down, like kickboxing or running, can cause the breast ligaments to stretch. So, Its advisable to keep wearing your bra when you’re Exercising.
3. Stop smoking. The skin on your chest is delicate, and it’s similar to the skin on your face. It’s easily impacted by chemicals in cigarettes that lead to the breakdown of collagen and elastin, which give skin its youthful look and texture. When your skin loses elasticity, it will start to sag. Eliminate the habit of Smoking, to keep your breasts looking younger and firm.
4. Protect your cleavage from the sun. Ultraviolet rays from the sun can cause wrinkling and sagging in the breast area. The top of a person’s cleavage often gets extra sun exposure, due to the way many shirts and dresses are cut. The fragile skin there is more likely to get burned more often than other parts of the body. Use the same level of care to protect the skin on your breasts from sun damage as you would to protect the skin on your face. Also, avoid laying out in the sun.
5. Use a moisturizing lotion or cream. Many people don’t pay much attention to this part of the body when it comes to moisturizing. Use lotion, cream or oil to keep the skin on your breasts soft and supple.
6. Try to maintain a steady weight. An up and down method of dieting is one cause of premature breast sagging. That’s because gaining weight stretches out the skin, and it doesn’t necessarily snap back into place when the weight comes back off. If you gain and lose weight enough times, the skin will begin to sag.