Anus is the first thing everyone will say if someone asked them what is the dirtiest part on their body because of the fact that it is in contact with fecal matter but even despite that fact, the anus is not the dirtiest body part. According to a study more than 615 different types of bacteria are actually on the tongue and in your mouth and on some other body parts, and you will find those body parts if you continue with reading this article.
1. Belly button – It might look like a clean area but actually the belly button is the ideal environment for the bacteria and you cannot see that with a naked eye. Every time you are taking a shower you should clean the belly button properly because if you are not doing that a naval stone can be formed in the belly button and that can end up with a form of tumor.
2. Finger nails – If you are not cleaning the area under your nails properly you will face serious consequences because there can be found the most dangerous bacteria. Before you are being at any kind of contact with food you should wash your hands and nails properly.
3. Ears –The wax that is inside the ears is actually providing to the ear canal a lubrication and this way it protects it from dangerous bacteria but that wax is actually making the ear one of the dirtiest body parts. The ears have cleansing ability but it is important to have outer hygiene in order to avoid fungal infections.
4. Head – Your head is also one of the dirtiest parts of your body. It is not only the dandruff that is causing the itching but also the bacteria. That is why in order to avoid that bacteria getting in your scalp you should wash it regularly and also to wash your hands
5. Armpits – More than 80.000 bacteria are present on the area around armpits. With the help of perfumes and deodorants you might smell good but the germs will not be eliminated. Antibacterial soap should do the trick and that is why you need to make sure you clean the armpits with it on a daily basis.
6. Nasal cavity – In the nose there are many bacteria and that is why it is important to clean this part as well.
7. Bottoms – As everyone knows, the anus is one of the dirtiest body areas and that is why it is important to clean it properly – to stay away from the bacteria.
8. Mouth – The dirtiest part of the human body. As we mentioned there are more than 600 types of bacteria in the mouth. That is why cleaning the mouth on a daily basis is of a big importance.
9. Tongue – Together with the mouth, the tongue is also the dirtiest body part. If you notice that your tongue is changing the color then that is due to bacteria. You need tongue cleaner to keep your tongue away from the bacteria.