There are many opinions on how much glasses of water per day the human body needs. Scientists claim the ideal amount is 8-9 glasses per day, but what happens if we don’t stick to this?
- It is very likely that your health will worsen. Enough water quantity in the body prevents occurrence of kidney stones, cancer of the digestive system and urinary tract, and also protects you from heart disease.
- Dehydration slows down metabolism. The human metabolism and water intake are proportional – more water, faster metabolism.
- You may need to put more effort while working. The dehydrated brain is suppressed and works with lower capacity, so you need more time and effort to finish tasks.
- Increased appetite. People who drink 2 glasses of water before meals intake 75-90 less calories. In three months, that is 2.5 kilograms.
- The skin is wrinkled and looks older. Water hydrates the skin, reduces wrinkles, giving fresh and young tan.
- Dehydrated people are likely to feel depressed. They feel weak, confused or angry, unlike people who drink water regularly.