When you smile about the life you live, you end up living a life worth smiling about. A bright confident smile is always a great accessory. Whenever you are sad, try to keep your head high. Today I will share 7 reasons you should smile everyday;
1) Smiling can improve your mood. Puting a smile on your face, even if you are consciously faking it, can improve your mood and reduce stress. It can make you appear more attractive to others.
2) Smiling makes you more creative. A smile makes you seem more trustworthy and potentially increases productivity. It also helps you solve problems, connect with others.
3) Smiling can decrease pain. When you smile, there is evidence that your blood pressure can decrease. Research has reported that smiling releases endorphins, which are natural pain relievers. Even with no emotion behind the smile, it can help to tolerate pain.
4) Smiling reduces stress. Smiling during brief stressors can help to reduce the intensity of the body’s stress response, regardless of whether a person actually feels happy. It is true that it can be challenging to smile in stressful situations. it can reduce your heart rate too.
5) Smiling strengthens your immune system. It can stimulate the immune response by helping you relax.
6) Smiles makes you look younger? You’re actually better looking when you smile. A simple smile could have you looking several years younger in an instant, a new study has revealed.
7) Smiles are contagious. This study suggests that just by seeing someone else smile, you’re more likely to return the expression. It can make you appear more attractive to others.
Finally, Be strong and optimistic. Don’t let negative circumstances and sadness creep into or ruin your life.