Nowadays, many people suffer from diabetes. It is a metabolic condition in which the glucose (sugar) levels in the blood are raised due to body’s insulin resistance, i.e. inability to produce the amount of required insulin, which is a hormone responsible for transforming glucose into energy.
Possible Complications Linked to Diabetes
Gradually, high levels of glucose in the blood can cause many serious health issues. Here are some of the most common complications:
- Vision: cataracts, glaucoma, retinopathy, and other eye complications
- Heart: ischemic heart disease, which means reduced blood supply to the heart
- Hypertension: high blood pressure, which may cause kidney problems, vision complications, heart attack, or stroke
- Mental state: higher risk of developing depression or anxiety
- Infections: higher risk of suffering from infections
- Healing: slower healing of cuts, wounds, or bruises
- Limbs: feeling numbness and pain in the limbs
- Gastroparesis: damaged function of the stomach muscle
Luckily, if you notice the symptoms of diabetes on time, you’ll have a lower risk to develop the above-mentioned conditions and prevent any complications. Here are the most typical diabetes symptoms:
- Frequent urination
- Persistent fatigue
- Blurred vision
- Slow healing of cuts or bruises
- Weight loss
- Stiff and painful hands or feet
- Feeling constantly hungry
- Feeling constantly thirsty
Regulating and reducing the levels of sugar (glucose) in the blood is of great importance and major goal when treating diabetes. If diabetic patients manage to control the blood sugar level, they immediately lower the risk of any further health complications.
The most common treatment of diabetes prescribed by doctors is insulin injections. However, insulin treatment has many possible side effects, including hypoglycemia, allergies, irregular heartbeat, fatigue, sudden sweating, and many others.
Therefore, the best way to treat diabetes is by introducing changes in your diet and lifestyle. Here’s the most powerful drink that will control your sugar levels and reduce diabetes symptoms and complications. The first results are noticeable in less than a week.
Drink for Diabetes Treatment
- 5 bananas
- 2 kiwis
- 2 apples
- Handful of kale
Take a bowl and put all of the listed ingredients in it. Then, pour a ½ liter of water over them. Drink the water in the morning on an empty stomach, and consume the rest during the day. Also, make sure you eat a lot of fresh fruits and consume tuna due to its abundance in vitamin B12.