Numerous individuals bear the shame of having dark skin patches around their neck, having dark knees and elbows and having dark underarms. For some people it is so embarrassing. The reasons for having dark skin patches around the neck are the skin pigmentation issue known as acanthosis nigricans, maturing and exposure to sun. The skin around the elbows and knees is generally thicker and has a bigger number of folds than its encompassing skin. Likewise, on the grounds that there are no oil organs in these territories, this skin has a tendency to be drier. In this way, when you do not take care of your skin, the skin on knees and elbows turns out to be much darker than different parts of your body. Your underarms may have gone dark because of some of your errors including shaving or utilizing chemical hair uprooting creams and antiperspirants. You cannot raise your hands regardless of the fact that you set out to wear a sleeveless top! Being careful every time implies such a great amount of flexibility. There are many remedies for these problems, but here are the best:
The best natural remedies for the dark skin on your neck:
1. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is a sort of normal skin lightener but it also saturates the skin. It can help skin to become lighter, and decrease different skin spots. Aloe vera is likewise rich in cancer prevention agents and different intensifies that help repair and deliver new skin cells.
- Take out the aloe vera gel from the leaf.
- Apply it specifically on the neck and tenderly rub it. Leave it to stay for around 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
- Rehash this procedure once every day for quick results.
2. Baking soda
Baking soda fills in as a characteristic skin exfoliant, rinses the skin and gradually uproots dark, stained patches. The mix of baking soda and water has demonstrated very successful in uprooting hyper-pigmentation that forms around the neck.
- Blend three sections of baking soda and one part of water to frame a thick paste.
- Put the paste on your neck and leave it dry.
- Wash it off after a couple of minutes.
- Do this twice per week.
The chemical catecholase in potatoes has capacities that help to lighten skin on the neck.
-Put grinded potatoes or potato juice all around your neck. Leave it to stay for 15 minutes and after that wash your neck with icy water.
- On the other hand, you can blend lemon juice and potato juice together and apply it on the influenced skin territory. Leave it to sit for around 10 to 15 minutes and afterward wash the zone with chill water. Do this day by day to get positive results. This cure can likewise be utilized for deleting dark spots and acne scars.
The best natural remedies for dark elbows and knees:
Lemon has normal peeling properties. Likewise, it is rich in vitamin C that helps evacuate dead cells and help skin tone. It can likewise stimulate regeneration of healthy skin cells.